Rainbow Carpet


One of the dogs peed in the dining room. I don’t know which one, and neither is talking. It left a sprinkle of yellow spots that I got out with Resolve Pet Stain carpet cleaner. As a result, though, the carpet is lighter where it’s been cleaned. Which means either the carpet cleaner is killer, or I’m a crappy housekeeper. One of those. 

Then I chased down the kiddo, who is suffering from spring allergies, to give him some Benadryl. Which he spit out on the dining room carpet, leaving a pink blob somewhat near the now-light-tan spots. I reached for the closest napkin to wipe up the pink, which happened to be one of the variety which has a decorative border of blue and green squares on it. One of these squares, naturally, transferred to the carpet as a green spot. 

My dining room is a multi-colored rainbow. It’s pink and tan and blue and yellow. You know, for spring.

Comments